Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) is the leading vertically integrated multi-state cannabis operator in the United States. It is a high-growth cannabis company with a national brand known for quality, trust and reliability. The company is positioned in highly populated, limited license states, and currently operates in 12 states with 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 11 processing sites. Curaleaf has the executive expertise and research and development capabilities to provide leading service, selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets, as well as the CBD category through its Curaleaf Hemp brand.
The Lab Technician is responsible for utilizing their expertise in supercritical Co2 extraction methods as well as the purification, separation and isolation of various compounds of cannabis. This position will assist the Lab Manager by carrying out the day-to-day tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to: prepping extractions, preventive maintenance, calibration, tracking, documenting, packaging, labeling and keeping the lab clean.
- Increase operational efficiency and reduce waste through ownership, teamwork, communication and collaboration.
- Perform in-process and post-process quality assurance testing and conducting visual inspections to ensure all product meets or exceeds Curaleaf’s specifications and patient’s expectations.
- Ensure 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data recording, product tracking and security through all processes.
- Consistently operations in an efficient manner that also complies with all OSHA regulations, CSATC SOP’s, Curaleaf’s SOP’s, and all applicable required procedures.
- Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in compliance with the Maryland regulations.
- Take instructions and help out on tasks delegated by laboratory management.
- Responsible for the preparation of material to be processed.
- Ensure consistency of product through quality control testing.
- Perform all assigned duties required to ensure a clean and safe production facility.
- Understand Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and all safety procedures to ensure the highest level of safety.
- Complete the sanitation of all production equipment and tools including work space, all equipment, containers and appliances.
- Create batch production records and labels in accordance with SOP’s.
- Thoroughly control all laboratory production equipment in a safe environment.
- Degree in science or engineering preferred.
- At least two years of cannabis or hemp processing experience with a focus on ensuring product safety, consumer safety and satisfaction, and high product quality.
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of piping, plumbing and hydraulics.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check and drug test through the State of Maryland.
Curaleaf an Equal Opportunity Employer