Henry’s Original is an exciting cannabis start-up in Mendocino County. We are growing exponentially and need an experienced Director of Operations to support and facilitate this growth.
What we need:
A candidate comfortable with wearing a variety of hats and overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure that our desired results are consistent with the overall strategy and mission. You’ll have to maintain control of diverse operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
What you bring:
• Strong leadership track record with 10+ years of experience across operations, manufacturing, distribution, supply chain operations, finance, and sales.
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities. Successful history of building high-performing distributed teams of various experience levels.
• Willing to navigate between high-level strategy and operational execution – must be willing to roll up your sleeves and get in the weeds.
• Extensive project management and implementation skills. Sharp analytical skills and experience defining and reporting on performance metrics and process improvement. Ability to directly perform data analysis in order to create operational recommendations.
• Experience with an ERP system.
• Ability to navigate changing priorities with minimal information and use good judgment in stressful situations.
• Flexibility, adaptability, and a relentlessly positive attitude.
• Experience working within strict regulations and compliance preferred.
• Experience with field sales team leadership and incentives preferred.
• Experience working in both small and large companies preferred.
Email cover letter with salary information and resume for consideration to Carolyn@heritagecal.com