Amazing Opportunity for experienced Jr. Grower in Cathedral City at Licensed Facility!!!
- Manages and maintains grow-house protocols for a small, medium, and large-scale cannabis cultivation facilities
Perform tasks in the grow including: cloning, transplanting, feeding plants, defoliation, topping, flushing, and inventory management
- Develops and maintains grow warehouse protocols and nutrient regiment. Sets propagation, germination and planting protocols for all crops
- Highly knowledgeable and well researched on many growing techniques and provides insight to expand the company’s knowledge of growing techniques that result in continually gains in plant yield
- Uses this knowledge in combination with the company’s controlled environments and greenhouse setups for growing to develop new high yield growing methods for individual strains
- Either possesses or develops comprehensive knowledge of strains and mastery of medicinal implementation and knowledge of effects of strains and types of medicinal administration
- Strong working knowledge in container systems with soil and hydro as well as understanding temperature and humidity manipulation
- Operates under the high standards our company has for compliance and professionalism
- Expert knowledge of plant diseases, insects and fungi, as well as plant treatment options
- Demonstrates mastery of growing methods, including in-depth knowledge of micronutrients, beneficial bacteria and nutrient implementation
- Manages plant scheduling to precisely project all grow needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
Analyzes each individual strain from clone to harvest
- Successfully executes preventative maintenance and elimination of types of mold, powdery mildew, spider mites, root aphids, etc.
- Maintains a clean and organized work environment
- Collaborates with management staff to provide timely reporting
- Assists in government inspections and compliance audits
- Conducts facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary
A minimum of 5-7 years commercial grow experience with experience in small, medium, and large-scale commercial plant cultivation required
Advanced knowledge of the cannabis plant and genetics strongly preferred, though a strong agricultural background may be considered
Must demonstrate accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
Must be at least 21 years of age
Must be able to perform physical requirements necessary to the position, including standing for long periods of time, walking the greenhouse, and lifting of 50 pounds.
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to email@example.com
Salary DOE / please include salary expectations in email.