We, at Oriana.Life, the first-ever newly launched hobby-greenhouse light-dep solution for the home grower are looking for an experienced sales associate.
If you have previous experience working in the cannabis industry, have experience in sales and a desire to build a steady income
and work with a company offering extraordinary benefits, consider applying.
The Sales professional is responsible for engaging, educating and selling the best available solution for our partners and consumers.
• In-depth knowledge of the Cannabis industry
• Proven sales track record (with references)
• Communicate effectively to drive sales while providing excellent customer service.
• Demonstrates working knowledge and complies with all state / municipal laws and regulations.
• Acts with integrity and honesty while actively promoting the culture and the values of the company.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong technical understanding and abilities
• Performs other related duties and projects as business needs require at direction of management.
• Basic Marketing knowledge
• Willingness to travel
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in the cannabis industry is preferred.
• Industry education/credentials/certification is highly preferred
Knowledge and Abilities:
• Must be a self-starter with a strong sense of self-development.
• Knowledge and understanding of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the retail cannabis environment.
• Knowledge of laws and regulations related to cannabis operations.
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills and time management skills.
• Demonstrated approachability and customer service skills.
• Demonstrated reliability, dependability and flexibility in work habits.
• Ability to research and understand regulations for cannabis retail markets.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality, exhibiting a high level of integrity and trustworthiness.