Position: Digital Media Specialist
Job Type: Full time salaried
Location: Our factory on South Santa Fe Drive in Denver, Colorado
Hours: Flexible, generally 8am – 4pm, Monday – Friday
PurePressure is the world’s #1 solventless extraction equipment manufacturer and education resource. Our equipment is used worldwide and is the industry leader in solventless processing technology.
Job Description: The Digital Media Specialist position’s primary role is to capture and edit video content, shoot product photography, help manage PurePressure’s social media channels, and create documents for a variety of purposes. This position works heavily with the Marketing and Sales departments to help increase brand visibility as well as promote PurePressure products.
● Concept, film, and edit original videos spanning a variety of cannabis-focused topics for multiple digital media platforms, focusing primarily on YouTube and Instagram
● Work with Marketing to brainstorm and proactively create content schedules for all digital media channels
● Prepare, shoot, and edit all product photography in-house for all of PurePressure’s equipment, accessories, and so on
● Manage and post on PurePressure’s social media channels, including Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram
● Design and create marketing flyers, flowcharts, and other visual documentation
● Passionate about cannabis and the cannabis industry; previous industry experience is preferred but not required
● 2+ years of content creation experience, focusing on videography and photography
● Strong expertise with After Effects or Final Cut, as well as all Adobe Creative Suite products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
● B.S. or A.S. in a related field strongly preferred
● Professional-level verbal and written communication skills
● Ability and willingness to travel for video shoots, sometimes internationally
● Experience using Google Drive/Docs, as well as Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Strong digital organizational skills; ability to manage files effectively and efficiently
● Reliable transportation to be at the office daily
To apply, please send your resume and samples of previous work to email@example.com with the subject “Digital Media Specialist Application” along with a short paragraph as to why you think you’d be the person we should hire.