Job Type: Full time salaried
Location: Our factory on South Santa Fe Drive in Denver, Colorado
Hours: Flexible, generally 8am – 4pm Monday – Friday
PurePressure is the world’s #1 solventless extraction equipment manufacturer and education resource. Our equipment is used worldwide and is the industry leader in rosin and rosin technology.
We are looking to hire a full-time Computer Drafting Technician to prepare and submit design releases, manage vendor communications and create release documentation for production. Day to day tasks will require continued communication with design, engineering and operations on various types of industry processing products both R&D and production related. This position requires an individual with a desire to learn, impeccable attention to detail and a committed attitude to the success of our brand.
· Utilize Solidworks software to create control drawings and instruction for development and production release.
· Manage design revision drawings with vendors. Drawing revision control is an absolute necessity, knowledge required.
· Create clear readable assembly and part drawings for both vendors and production floor. Please feel free to submit samples of your previous work.
· Able to communicate thoughts and ideas both verbally and visually (i.e. hand sketching, schematic layouts, process flow charts).
· Create and update manuals, operating procedures and bill of materials for new and existing products.
· Candidate will help with updating our 3D design archive to Solidworks PDM. Experience with this is a plus, but not required.
· Candidates must possess and display previous proficient experience with CAD drafting software comparable to Solidworks.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and still meet deadlines.
· GD&T knowledge or experience a plus, but not required.
· Related design or engineering degree a definite plus.
· CAM and/or hands-on machining skills also a plus.
To apply, please send your resume and any samples of written work to email@example.com with the subject “Drafter Position”
No phone calls please.