Position: Sales Associate
Job Type: Salaried plus commission, full time
Location: Our factory on South Santa Fe Drive in Denver, Colorado
PurePressure is the world’s #1 solventless extraction equipment manufacturer and education resource. Our equipment is used worldwide and is the industry leader in solventless processing technology.
Job Description: The Sales Associate role is responsible for selling PurePressure equipment and accessories. This is an inside sales role that is conducted primarily from our office in Denver, Colorado, with frequent travel to trade shows across the country and internationally.
Note: All skilled sales applicants that meet our criteria will be considered – if you are looking for a more senior sales role, please apply and note that in your application email.
● Sell PurePressure equipment, accessories, consulting time, and other opportunities by managing leads/contacts through the sales funnel effectively
● Hands on management of customers through product training and sales demonstrations.
● Research, collect, and conduct prospecting efforts to obtain new a variety of new customers for PurePressure
● Rapidly respond to and properly manage inbound contacts and ensure proper communication with all active leads
● Travel across the United States and beyond for trade shows in order to collect leads, cultivate relationships, and represent PurePressure in the best possible manner
● Perform top notch customer service duties for rostered customers and perform upsells at all appropriate opportunities
● Introducing new products in a sales setting
● Support customer service
● Passionate and knowledge of the cannabis industry; previous industry and/or concentrates experience preferred
● 1-2+ years of direct to customer sales experience
● B.S. or A.S. in a related field strongly preferred, such as Business, Management, Marketing, or Communications
● Professional-level verbal and written communication skills
● Ability and willingness to travel frequently; capability to gain entry to Canada
● Experience using commercial CRM software, such as SalesForce, HubSpot, etc.
● Ability to confidently use modern computer systems, Google Drive/Docs, as well as Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
● Strong digital organizational skills; ability to manage files effectively and efficiently
● Reliable transportation to be at the office daily
To apply, please send your resume and a short paragraph as to why you would be the perfect candidate to email@example.com with the subject “Sales Associate Application”