Join Our Tribe:
We’re looking for someone that believes cannabis can create change. We’re looking for someone that believes cannabis is a conduit for communal connections. We’re looking for someone that believes in the craftsmanship of cannabis, and has the passion and tenacity to share our brand story through our products.
We understand this post is about a sales job (well of course we do, we wrote it), but we’re not just looking for sales reps. We passionately believe in the art of our products, and more importantly in the tribe we are creating that is fueled by visionaries, creatives, thought leaders and connoisseurs. Although we’d hope you’d sell a few products, we really need you to be able to represent our vision and cultivate the extension of our community. We need someone that can prioritize relationships over transactions, creates brand awareness through a shared set of values, and yes, in the end enhance our sales effort when it comes down to it.
We are consummate professionals and expect the same standards of anyone within our team, but we also cultivate a passion through the art of our work and the belief in our products. This position requires not only the balance of professionalism and passion, but someone that is comfortable working remotely (we’re nested in Las Vegas), coordinating efforts with our local sales team and most importantly is an ambassador of our brand values that are reflected through our products.
If you’re interested in joining one of the greatest social movements of our generation, then please continue reading our requirements below.
The consumer sales ambassador will be an experienced and organized professional with outstanding people skills that can work in a fast-paced team environment. This person should have a working knowledge of sales and customer service best practices, contribute to maintaining good relationships with our customers, and ensure smooth sales team operations.
· Learn and master our products to an expert level
· Give live demonstrations of our product to prospective clients and answer questions in real-time
· Displays a focused and consistently enthusiastic approach to developing contacts, meeting potential new prospects and networking with customers and acquaintances focused on business development.
· Generates leads and opportunities through professional contacts, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling and drives brand awareness campaigns and lead generation via networking and associations.
· Builds strategic opportunities that can generate leads. Continually maintains knowledge of customer business issues, market dynamics, company vision, the competition, sales strategy, as well as products and services
· Stays well networked in the cannabis industry through attending networking and educational events.
· Facilitate customer relations to support product sales: networking and responding to customer service complaints.
· Refine the customer service experience for end users and increase progress on performance metrics.
· Achieve monthly/quarterly sales goals by volume and revenue; track performance metrics of revenue and volume (avg. sales/month; avg. sales/day) and provide reports to executive team on a weekly basis.
· Work with executive team to forecast production needs and finalize/streamline the sales process.
· Work with executive team to develop/improve sales and devise new campaigns.
· Attend trade shows and speak as an expert on our product
· Remains up to date on cannabis legislation.
· Must be 21 years of age
· Must respond to this post with your favorite type of music and favorite concert you attended
· Must have no felonies at any time regarding the possession, distribution, or use of a controlled substance
· 5 years proven sales experience in sales leadership role
· Understanding of cannabis industry and landscape
· Superior professional presence and business acumen
· Outstanding sales and business development track record
· Ability to travel
· Continually exhibits honesty and integrity
· Thrives in a start-up culture
· Ability to adapt to a changing industry and an expanding organization, and is open to new ideas and change
· Communicates effectively and efficiently
· Helps to create a positive working environment by dealing with stress in a positive manner
· Punctual and reliable
· Quick learner
· Possesses an eye for efficiency and detail
· Mental clarity and ability to focus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Office
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Knowledge of Slack
Job Type: Commission