Essential Duties & Responsibilities
I. Make Sales
a. Maintain and organize immaculate records and required forms for all accounts.
b. Need to have a book of business with at least 5-10 dispensary accounts.
II. Develop and Nurture Off-Premise Account Relationships
a. Provide positive, informative, and enthusiastic interactions with retail managers and representatives.
b. Take ownership of assigned off-premise chains and monitor assigned goals to ensure growth potential is fully capitalized.
c. Ensure proactive communication with accounts is maintained via reliable methods of communication and scheduled, regular check-ins.
d. Build creative displays to help promote Brand awareness in key off-premise accounts.
e. Execute and follow up on execution of chain programing
f. Accurately and professionally convey the company and product information to existing and potential off-premise chain and independent accounts.
g. Anticipate and meet the needs of the buyer for each account.
h. Produce new sales leads by approaching prospective chain and independent off-premise accounts with samples and product information, log information received, and follow up on leads.
i. Help design, organize, and lead presentations to attract new accounts.
III. Develop and nurture distributor relationships
a. Establish regular communication with vendors and retailers
IV. Communicate Marketing and Sales Trends
a. Keep a pulse on industry trends through research, identification, and prediction.
b. Use collected data to develop action plans to increase sales revenue.
c. Know how or be able to learn to interpret valuable data.
V. Drive Sales Through Promotional Campaigns
a. Increase the brand awareness and product presence in other locales.
b. Design promotions to drive sales, using various marketing methods.
VI. Act as Liaison
a. Interface with assigned accounts and buyers as well as coordinate between assigned off-premise accounts and distributors.
a. Travel to other cities to represent the company as necessary.
b. Have access to vehicle in good working order.
c. Comfortable traveling by car.
d. Understand key business and management concepts.
e. Communicate regularly with the Director to provide updates on day-to-day activities.
f. Participate in weekly leadership meetings.
g. Adhere to policies and procedures as described in the Employee Handbook at all times.
h. Follow all safety policies and procedures.
i. Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Abilities
· Previous experience in cannabis brand sales.
· Positive, outgoing personality with the ability to network and develop relationships with key contacts at each account and within the beverage/bar/restaurant industry.
· Strong public speaking and interpersonal skills.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Experience with, or ability to learn to interpret, data reports.
· Self-motivated and self-directed attitude.
· Excellent problem solving/analysis skills.
· Enthusiasm to work as part of a dynamic team.
· Clean driving record
· Ability to occasionally drive for long periods of time.
· Ability to work independently as well as with colleagues.
· Ability to travel to other U.S. cities.
· Ability to use Microsoft Suite, Google Drive, and Internet.
· Ability to move 35-lb short distances by hand, as well as heavier amounts using a hand truck.
This position will operate in a professional office environment as well as on the road. This role routinely uses standard office equipment. Due to the traveling nature of this position (about 50% of the position), some work will be done remotely.
You are at least 21 years of age.
Must be able to pass a background check.
OLCC Marijuana Handler’s Card.