***REMOTE FREELANCERS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION***
Trim House is looking to bring on a Social Media Manager / Community Manager to help with multiple client projects. You must be a self starter and be able to complete task with minimal management. Your main objective will be to manage our client’s social media accounts while engaging and growing their community. You must have experience in working with brand accounts while being able to demonstrate growth on these accounts. We are not looking for someone that just knows how to curate and post content, but actually grow accounts and engage community month over month. If your only experience is running a personal account you need not apply. Even if that personal account has over a million followers. You MUST have experience working with clients and brands. If this sounds like you might be a good fit please shoot us your resume!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be “in the know” of each client’s industry, competition and related social media presences.
- Create, manage and grow client and company brand presence across social media channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest and others. (MUST have LinkedIn Experience)
- Share positive client press and other relevant content, as sent by teammates, via company’s social media channels in a timely manner.
- Interact with Trim team via Slack on a daily basis and respond in a timely manner.
- Manage content calendars for both owned and earned social channels.
- Proactively monitor social media channels for applicable clients, and engage with/respond to followers in timely manner.
- Leverage measurement tools to analyze data, compile efficacy reports, and continually develop new tactics and strategies to improve on those metrics through testing new initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between company and clients, answering questions, providing strategic advice and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- 3 – 5 years working in social media and marketing. If you have a degree, cool, but we are more interested in experience and the ability to demonstrate successful growth over several social media accounts.
- Knowledge and experience using key social media and reputation management channels for businesses, including Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and more.
- Proven ability to develop, build and grow clients’ online communities and channels with meaningful and engaged followers.
- Proficiency in tracking interpreting and analyzing digital data to increase conversions, SEO and followers for client channels.
- Ability to concept and coordinate detailed projects concurrently, understand the intricacies and differences between a multitude of different clients’ brands, voices and goals.
- Experience developing social media strategies that support overarching revenue and awareness goals.
- Strong knowledge of – or interest in – the cannabis, CBD and adult beverage industries
- Excellent writing and grammatical skills, working knowledge of AP Style.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; collaborative nature.
- Creative thinker who enjoys coming up with new ideas; improving upon the tried-and-true methods while adding some outside of the box thinking.
- Strong organizational abilities and ability to multitask. We are counting on you to be able to manage yourself and potentially a team down the road.
If you have any of the skills below this will get you big giant brownie points as we are a small and agile team. The more hats you can wear the better you will mesh with our style.
- Photography and/or Video Skills
- Proficiency using Adobe design software, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Well versed in WordPress
- Connections with Influencers in the cannabis space
- Located in the Denver metro area
We are building a core team of creatives that excel. If you excel at your position and prove you can effectively manage yourself we don’t really care where you work. Trim is based in Denver, CO and it would be great to have you in the area from time to time, but not necessary at first. This position does offer a lot of growth with the company and if you wanted to grow into a greater role we would require that you join us in Denver when the time comes.
You will start out as a freelancer on the team so we can make sure you are a good fit for us and our clients. If your initial project goes well we will push more work your way at which point we can explore more full-time positions.
We are looking for the unique individuals that hold themselves to a higher standard. We want you to bring your creative energy and excitement to the team. We don’t know everything and welcome inspiration from everywhere. If you think you would make a great addition to our team please send an email to email@example.com and include your spirit animal in the email subject. This helps us know that you actually read all of this and aren’t just looking for that next quick buck. Also, we just think that spirit animals are funny. Bonus points for anyone that wows us in their introduction email. Be creative. This is a marketing position after all and we tend to get very bored with the norm – so don’t be afraid to be different. Chances are if you just send us a generic email with a boring resume we probably won’t email you back.
About Trim Media House
Trim is dedicated to growing a culture that embraces you for your passions and what motivates you. We believe people thrive when they are doing what they love with people they enjoy being around. We are always on the lookout for highly motivated talent that enjoys tackling complex and difficult problems while bringing a little personality to the team.